- Visits to the "Money World" are organised in groups or individually on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Tours start at 9.30, 12.30 and 15.00.
- Group visits (starting from 10 people; e.g. a school class) or individual visits (less than 10 people) can be requested. In case of an individual visit, the group will be made up of the respective number of individual visitors.
- The maximum number of visitors per group should not exceed 50.When planning a visit for a larger group, seek prior approval from the "Money World" staff.
- The costs of the visits are covered by Latvijas Banka; the tour is free of charge for visitors.
- The "Money World" can be accessed through the main entrance of Latvijas Banka at K. Valdemāra iela 2A, Riga, (from Pils laukums); visitors' badges should be obtained in the lobby. In order to receive a badge you are required to present a personal identification document (with a photo).
- Only small bags (e.g. handbags) are allowed on visits to the "Money Word" which shall remain with visitors throughout their visit to Latvijas Banka. You are kindly asked to leave any large size bags or other items in the cloakroom. Security officers of Latvijas Banka have the right to check visitors' personal belongings with their prior consent.